Visit Bob's Store
The Imprintable Almanac76 each
Given away by sponsors since 1818!
Email for more information
The Retail Almanac on shelves Nationwide
Common Sense Communication
Combination of the Above
Bob's practical tips on how to communicate better have helped businesses and individuals from coast to coast. Here are
"10 Things I've learned from Molly"
1. If you want something, Let it be known.
2. Listen Carefully, & Pay Attention To Body Language.
3. Sleep is Serious Business.
4. When Confronted with Danger, Be Tough, If Too Dangerous, Run.
5. Snacks Are Great, Just Don't Over Do It.
6. Being Affectionate Gets More Than Being Aggressive.
7. Sniff Out Things Before You React.
8. Make Other People Happy, And You'll Get What You Want.
9. Exercise Is Great.
10. You Can Get More By Wagging Your Tail Than By Growling.
Molly makes her "stage
a sold out crowd
at Derby Dinner Theatre
in Clarksville IN!
Bob Farmer is a popular
speaker, humorist, and motivator. His name and talent make it a natural
partnership with North America's most respected publication and brand,
the Farmers' Almanac. Browse through Bob's store and
discover an interesting mix of useful products including the latest
edition of the Farmers' Almanac.
Top Billing International
1825 Gardiner Ln. • Louisville KY • USA • 40205
contact: Tandy Rice
Want to advertise in the Almanac?
Call us at 1-800-880-2204!